- See through bellies so there's no need for ultrasound to determine baby's position if palpation doesn't make it clear
- Self cleaning homes, both for clients and myself
- paid parental leave with no exceptions
- more lactation consultants
- better collaboration between midwives and OBs
- easy, efficient births for clients
- lots of support for clients in the postpartum period. This could be doing laundry, bringing meals, watching baby while Mom takes a shower etc.
- A chef to make healthy, tasty meals on the days I'm recovering from attending a birth, or very busy with appointments.
- massaging seats in cars
- self driving cars so I can take a nap if I'm coming home after a long birth (this may be a viable reality soon).
One day I hope some of the things on my wish list are reality like paid parental leave with no exceptions and massaging seats in cars.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!