- I ride motorcycles. My current ride is a BMW F650 GS.
- I love to bake and am actually quite good at it.
- The only time in my life I did not have a cat was during college. I couldn't have one in the dorm, or my first apartment.
- I grew up in Kansas.
- I am the oldest, I have two younger sisters.
- I do not like onions, to the point of picking them out of my food no matter how small they are cut.
- My house is decorated with raccoons. Several came with my hubby and we have added to the collection through the years.
- I did not learn to read until I was in 2nd grade. I am so thankful for the teacher who made me stay in during recess until I finally learned.
- I enjoy curling up with a good book, a cat on my lap, and a nice cup of tea.
- And finally, I get to serve the most amazing clients and families as a midwife!
We like getting to know people, learning where they are from, what things they like, what hobbies they have and so on. I often see social media posts with lists of things you can select from to let friends know more about you such as if you have ever had a broken bone, or traveled overseas. In the spirit of those social media posts, I'm sharing a few facts about myself to let you get to know me better.